2016 CBS PhD Scholarship, Denmark is open for . The scholarship allows level programm(s) in the field of taught at . The deadline of the scholarship is .
2016 CBS PhD Scholarship, Denmark
Copenhagen Business School invites applications for a vacant PhD scholarship within the field of Entrepreneurship and Organisation-Creation. Applicants of all nationalities are eligible to apply for this scholarship programme. The goal, for this position, is to gain an in-depth and nuanced understanding of the processes by which individuals engage in entrepreneurial practices that may result in the creation of new businesses. CBS is one of the largest business schools in Europe and one of the 8 Danish universities. To be considered, the candidate should have a basic training at the Masters level (similar to the 3 + 2 Bologna process).
- Scholarship is available for pursuing PhD programme.
- Scholarship is awarded in the field of Entrepreneurship and Organisation-Creation. Examples of research areas that this scholarship will cover: Processes of Entrepreneurial Learning; Entrepreneurship as Practice; The Pragmatics of Possibility and The Philosophical Basis of Value Creation.
- Appointment and salary will be in accordance with the Ministry of Finance’s agreement with the Central Academic Organisation. A PhD scholarship runs for a period of 3 years, and includes teaching obligations equivalent of ½ year’s work (840 work hours). The scholarships are fully salaried positions, according to the national Danish collective agreement. The scholarship includes the tuition fees, office space, travel grants plus a salary, currently starting with per month app. DKK 23.770 (app. 3,160 euro) up to DKK 28.964 (app. 3,860 euro) depending on seniority, plus a pension contribution totalling 17,1 % of 85 per cent of the base salary. The salary level and appointment is determined by the Ministry of Finance’s collective agreement with the Central Academic Organisation.
Eligibility Criteria: The following criteria must be met in order for applicants to be eligible for scholarship:
- The PhD student will be enrolled at PhD School in Organisation and Management Studies.
- To be considered, the candidate should have a basic training at the Masters level (similar to the 3 + 2 Bologna process). An educational background in the social sciences is necessary. The applicant must have successfully completed the Masters degree before commencing PhD at CBS. The applicants must be fluent in English.
Eligible Nationalities: Applicants of all nationalities are eligible to apply for this scholarship programme.
- To be considered, the candidate should have a basic training at the Masters level (similar to the 3 + 2 Bologna process). An educational background in the social sciences is necessary.
English language Requirements:
- The applicants must be fluent in English.
Documents Required: The application must include a 5 page project description. This research proposal should contain a presentation of an original research question, a description of the initial theoretical framework and methodology, a presentation of the suggested empirical material as well as a work-plan. In addition to the research proposal, the application must include copies of a Master’s degree certificate or other certificates of a corresponding level, brief curriculum vitae (CV), a list of papers and publications, and one copy of a selected written work (e.g. Master’s thesis). Applicants must enclose documentation for English language skills. Documentation of GRE and/or GMAT scores is strongly encouraged. For submitting GMAT scores, look up Copenhagen Business School in the GMAC register and choose the PhD Program.
- The mode of application is online.
- Scholarship application deadline is 1-June-2016.