Orange Social Venture Prize 2021/2022: Applications are open for the 2021/2022 cycle of the Orange Social Venture Prize for best technological projects with a positive impact in Africa and the Middle East. The competition has become a reference and has passed the 10-year mark by entering its 11th edition.
Orange will reward more start-ups with the international Women’s Prize worth €20,000 to assist the start to compete favorably in the business space. The competition is organized in two stages: first a national competition in 17 countries; then an international jury selects the winners of the Grand Prix. Interested applicants owning start-ups in the eligible countries are encouraged to apply for the prize award.
To be eligible for the Orange Social Venture Prize:
- Applicant must be an entrepreneur aged over 21 years as of 9 of March 2021
- Your project is implemented in one of the 17 countries where Orange is present in Africa and the Middle-East.
- Your project offers an innovating solution using ICT (mobile or internet) to answer population or environmental needs.
- You have exercised the activity for less than 3 years on 9 March 2021.
Botswana, Burkina Faso, Cameroon, Cote d’Ivoire, Egypt, Guinea Bissau, Guinea Conakry, Jordan, Liberia, Madagascar, Mali, Morocco, Central Africa republic, Democratic Republic of Congo, Senegal, Sierra Leone, Tunisia.
Interested and eligible applicants for the Orange Social Venture Prize 2021/2022 are to submit their candidature for the competition before the application deadline.
- Ensure to build your project logo.
- Presentation of your project in PDF format. This should include short presentation of the project; market analysis; market opportunity; product/service; The team; 3 year business plan; evaluation of social impact.
Application Deadline: 5th June 2021