Scott Sutherland School Scholarships at Robert Gordon University in UK, 2017 is open for International Students . The scholarship allows Masters level programm(s) in the field of taught at Robert Gordon University . The deadline of the scholarship is .
Robert Gordon University is offering merit-based scholarships at the Scott Sutherland School of Architecture and Built Environment. These scholarships are available for UK/EU and international students wishing to study MSc programme by distance learning.
Robert Gordon University, commonly referred to as RGU, is a public university in the city of Aberdeen, Scotland. It became a university in 1992 and originated from an educational institution founded in the 18th century by Robert Gordon, a prosperous Aberdeen merchant, and various institutions which provided adult education and technical education in the 19th and early 20th centuries.
All applicants whose first language is not from a recognised English-speaking country will be asked to provide evidence of their English language skills as part of their offer to study at RGU.
Scholarships are available for pursuing MSc programme by distance learning
Scholarships are awarded to study MSc Construction Project Management and MSc Commercial Practice for the Energy Sectors.
These awards are for £2,500.
Number of Scholarships:
There are 10 scholarships available.
Students may be an international student or they may be a UK / EU student wishing to study on this full-cost, distance learning courses.
UK/EU and international students are eligible to apply.
MSc Construction Project Management: Applicants should normally have a good Honours degree in a cognate subject, i.e. one related to the Built Environment or Engineering. However, applications are welcomed from students who hold qualifications in the Arts, Sciences, Management and Law and, subject to an interview, you may be able to join this course.
MSc Commercial Practice for the Energy Sectors: Applicants who comply with any of the following criteria should apply
- A good Honours degree in any discipline from a recognised university
- A recognised professionally accredited diploma or corporate body membership.
- Applicants who do not hold an Honours degree but who have relevant industry experience over a reasonable time period will be considered.
English Language Requirement: All applicants whose first language is not from a recognised English-speaking country will be asked to provide evidence of their English language skills as part of their offer to study at RGU.
How to Apply:
- Please note that in order to be considered for a scholarship, you must already hold an offer of a place to study on an eligible course at the School commencing September 2017.
- As part of the application process you are required to write a short statement in support of your application, which should address the following points:
- Why you are applying for the scholarship
- How you will benefit from the opportunities that being given the award will provide
- How you would contribute to the University community during your studies here
- You may refer to activities, achievements and personal qualities which are particularly relevant to your application.
- You should also include:
- A scanned transcript of your highest academic qualification
- A scanned copy of your IELTS/TOEFL certificate or other English language qualification
- A scanned copy of your University offer letter (or email if you have not received your letter)
- A portfolio of relevant work if applying for PgDip / MSc Architectural Studies
- Applications must be complete. Applications which are incomplete, missing required data or are illegible will be considered invalid. You may only apply for an award once. Multiple applications will not be considered.
The deadline for applications is July 1, 2017.